Thursday, October 1, 2009

Exasperated

I was so greatly annoyed by my team member, maybe it is because of their age or maybe they just simply want to agitate me. Every idea I have suggested was not taken, every opinion that I have mentioned was shot down.

To look at the brighter side I have some friends who are still very supportive of me, they encourage me and keep me strong. At the same time i try to be optimistic over this and overcome it as a challenge. One of the main reason I enrolled into Communication Advertising is to upgrade and improve myself
, with this situation instead of whining over it, I try to learn and gain something out of it. It teaches me how to be strong, how to solve problems, how to be motivated and most importantly how to interact and conquer it.

So why should i cracked my head like an egg over this? I knew I can, and I still have others who are there for me. I won't let this discourage me any further. One way or another, when I wake up tomorrow morning, it is just going to be another day, another chapter, another challenge. This is what you called 'Life'. It never ends, without problems there won't be solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment