Monday, October 5, 2009

Human's Downfall

There is always an up side and a down side in life. It was and is never fair. So no complain over this.

Watched the movie "Angel & Demon" rented version; this particular phrase quoted by Cardinal Strauss- 'Religion is flawed because man is flawed', strike me like a bolt of lightning. It is so impactful and powerful that I was actually speechless for that minute. I totally respected and agreed with it.

I am very proud to say that I am a Roman Catholic, not a holy one, but a humbled and practiced one. And I would like to share this one more quote that I have always told and remembered, "God greatest mistake of all was creating the humans". Don't you just agree with this? We came, we conquered, we polluted, we spoiled it all and for some they even tried to overpower and challenge God.

This is what you call human weaknesses, we are just so full of ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment