Friday, October 9, 2009

Rush

One word says it all 'Rush', as next week will be the final week of the semester. Due dates are getting closer and closer, sometimes you can even feel it breathing down your neck. All the final presentation will be next week. And I have to constantly remind myself to stay calm before I go berserk and screw up every single piece of assignments!

To look at the brighter side, after all these stresses, there will be 4 months of summer breaks of fun and sun! Glorious! Don't you agree? So it complements and rewards all the hard work we have been through in the end.

As I was working on one of my assignment earlier, I have to come up with a 'paint spread' that brings me walking down the memory lane. It was memorable and fun while it lasted. Now, comes back to reality. Moving on hastily... Go Go Go!



No comments:

Post a Comment