Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wrap-Up

Wrapping up; no its not the Christmas season yet, it is more about the final week of the semester. Tomorrow we will all have our last class, last tutorial, last consultation and last lecture of the term. And I'll be having a reflection portfolio presentation, getting a nervous breakdown here. Going haywire soon, must meditate and stay calm, and God please send your angels to watch over me. At the moment, I am feeling all wrapped up tight, suffocating... Give me some oxygen please.

Earlier I was helping a friend to draw up a storyboard for his' campaign on "Listerine- Breast Cancer Awareness". The idea behind introduced a new flavor for Listerine by using strawberry which the color redish pink will accommodate with the pink ribbon of the Breast Cancer Awareness. In my opinion, it is kind of an interesting approach for this, it is original and has a fresh twist in it, and I hope it will work out well for his' presentation. *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment