Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sketched a Rose


I have been staring at the computer screen way too long, my vision started to get blurry, feeling a bit dizzy. I may be too engrossed with my work, too stressed out with the details of it. Arts, a topic that is so subjective yet we couldn't live without it. Go figure...

I am not a perfectionist, but yet I would love to have a great outcome of it at the end. Something to make me look back and be proud of it some days later. I need to step out of this confined space for awhile, the rays from my PC are jeopardizing my health and vision; not a good thing for sure.

But before I leave and crash onto my bed, I would like to share this with you. A simple rose that I took only 20 minutes to sketch up. I hope you'll like it and feel free to comment about it.

Love,
Dead Rose



No comments:

Post a Comment