Friday, October 2, 2009

Hectic but not Discourage

Time seriously just flies with a blink of an eye, just as I have recalled I was so nervous early July, when I first touched down at the Melbourne 'Tullamarine' Airport, and walking in to the first day of class at RMIT.

Now it is almost at the end of the semester, winter has past, spring has arrived and soon summer will come knocking at the door. This really creeps me out sometimes thinking about it. It seems like I have done nothing, but a lot of things had happened.

As the end of the semester approached, assignment starts to pile up higher and higher, expectation and pressured that I received was getting more and more in tensed. I am trying my very best to calm down, meditate and with God watching over me and prayers, I believe I can surpass it. But I am not going to do this alone, I still have closed friends and family to encourage me and walk me through this hard times.

As the Quote says "Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he/she is had to begin he/she was". Interestingly enough, it is totally true. So live life as it is. 'You' yourself chose your own future.

2 comments:

  1. hey corinth, u have us! time really flies though. what matters most is we had fun, and learnt something along the way. lol

    ReplyDelete